As students, we are often faced with the challenge of writing. It is a skill that we need to master in order to succeed in college and beyond.
Here is a list of 12 tips for you to make your writing better in college:
- Keep your sentences short and simple.
- Try not to use too many adverbs or adjectives.
- If you don't know how to word something, ask someone else for help.
- Write about what you know and what interests you.
- Give yourself time limits for assignments so that you can stay on track with deadlines.
- Learn how to edit your own work before handing it in so that it is error free and polished when it goes out into the world.
- Make sure your work