What Is Gallbladder Stone?
To digest food, bile juice comes out of the gallbladder and goes to the small intestine, but when the gallbladder does not empty completely and the amount of cholesterol or bilirubin in the bile becomes high, then these substances accumulate and turn into a hard substance. This hard substance is called Gallbladder stone. They can range in size from a sand grain to a ping pong ball.
Felix Hospital is the Best Gallbladder Stone Hospital in Greater Noida, where we offer you the most advanced and painless treatment.
Types Of Gallbladder Stones (Gallstones):
The two main types of Gallbladder Stones are:
- Cholesterol gallstones- Cholesterol gallstones are the most common type of gallstone. It often appears yellow or green in color. These gallstones are composed mainly of undissolved cholesterol but may contain other components.
- Pigment gallstones- Pigment gallstones form when your bile contains too much bilirubin. These are dark brown or black in colour.
If you are suffering from any type of Gallbladder Stone, then Felix Hospital is the ultimate safe haven for you. We have some of the very Best Surgeon for Gallbladder Stone Removal in Noida, who don’t treat you only physically but also delve deep into healing you mentally, and this is the striking reason why we are the Best Gallbladder Surgery Hospital in Noida.
Causes Of Gallbladder Stone:
Some important causes behind the formation of Gallbladder stones are:
- Concentrated bile due to a full gallbladder
- Too much cholesterol in your bile
- Excessive bilirubin levels
Read More:- Best hospital in Noida
Symptoms Of Gallbladder Stone:
The presence of gallstones may be silent. There may be a variety of warning signs and symptoms that could appear as a result of a gallstone blocking a duct:
- Abdominal bloating
- Pain in the right side of the shoulder
- Belching or gas
- Nausea and vomiting
- High fever and Chills
- Dark urine, clay-colored stools
If you are suffering from a Gallbladder Stone issue, then you should get your Gallstone Removal Surgery done at Felix Hospital, which is the Best Hospital for Gallbladder Surgery in Noida.
How common are Gallbladder stones (Gallstones) in India?
Gallbladder stones are more common in some regions of the world than others. In comparison to 10% in the West, it is thought to be around 4% in India. The changing incidence in India is mostly due to westernization and the availability of ultrasonography in both urban and rural areas.
Risk Factors for Gallbladder stones:
Factors that may increase your risk of Gallbladder stones include:
- Being overweight or obese
- Eating a high-fat diet
- Eating a high-cholesterol diet
- Eating a low-fiber diet
- Having a family history of gallstones
- Having liver disease
- Having diabetes
- Being sedentary
- Being female
- Being pregnant
- Being age 40 or older
- Having certain blood disorders, such as sickle cell anemia or leukemia
- Taking medications that contain estrogens
Read More:-Eye Care Hospital Noida
Why You Should Not Delay Gallbladder Stone Treatment?
You should not delay Gallbladder Stone Treatment because of the following risks:
- Gallbladder cancer risk is increased
- Serious infection of the gallbladder, bile ducts, or pancreas
- Repeated occurrence of inflammation
- Affects gallbladder functioning
- Can lead to Cholecystitis
- Can lead to Sepsis
Felix Hospital is your one-stop destination if you are looking for the Best Gallbladder Stone Treatment in Noida.
What is the Cost of Gallbladder Stone Treatment in Noida, Greater Noida Delhi NCR?
The following factors determine the cost of Gallbladder Stone Treatment in Noida or Delhi NCR :
- Doctors and Hospital
- Technique and equipment used
- General Anaesthesia
- OT Time
When to see a Doctor?
Seek immediate care if you develop signs and symptoms of a serious gallstone complication, such as:
- Body temperature may increase after surgery, if the temperature reaches above 102°C, consult a doctor immediately
- Jaundice or yellowing of the skin and eyes
- abdominal bloating or pain
- having trouble breathing
- vomiting and nausea
- in case of infection
- longer recovery time
- oozing blood or pus from a cut
- Pain does not stop even after taking pain killer
Felix Hospital is home to some of the very Best Gallbladder Specialist Doctor in Noida Greater Noida.
Diagnosis of Gallbladder Stone:
Your doctor will perform a physical examination that may involve using diagnostic tests that help your doctor see inside your body. These tests include:
- Ultrasound- Images of your abdomen are produced by ultrasound. In order to confirm that you have gallstone disease, this imaging technique is preferable. It may also reveal anomalies connected to acute cholecystitis.
- Abdominal CT scan- Your liver and abdominal region are captured on camera during this imaging test.
- Gallbladder radionuclide scan- It takes around an hour to finish this significant scan. A radioactive material is injected into your veins by a professional. Your blood carries the material to your liver and gallbladder. A scan may show indications of an infection or bile duct blockage caused by stones.
- Blood tests- The quantity of bilirubin in your blood can be determined by blood tests that your doctor may order. The tests also assist in determining how effectively your liver is working.
Best Gallbladder Stone Treatment In Noida, Greater Noida Delhi NCR:
Gallbladder stones often don't require treatment unless they are painful for you. Sometimes it can travel through your body unnoticed. Your doctor will probably suggest surgery if you are in discomfort. Medication may be utilized in unusual circumstances. There are also a few nonsurgical approaches to try to treat gallstones if you're at high risk for surgical complications. Your gallstones may recur despite further treatment if surgery is not performed.
At Felix Hospital, we provide you with the most advanced and painless treatment, that is led by the Best Gallbladder stone treatment doctor in Noida.
Surgery of Gallbladder Stone:
- Open cholecystectomy- This surgery is typically performed when the gallbladder is inflamed, infected, or scarred. If complications arise following a laparoscopic cholecystectomy, this procedure may also be performed.
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy- This is a common surgery that requires general anesthesia. Your abdomen will often receive three to four incisions from the surgeon. The gallbladder will then be carefully removed after a small, illuminated gadget is inserted into one of the incisions to look for stones. If there are no difficulties, you can typically return home the day of the treatment or the day after.
If you are planning to get your Gallstone removal surgery done, then consider visiting Felix Hospital for availing of the best Laparoscopic surgery Hospital in Greater Noida.
- The doctor will administer certain recovery medications following surgery. Lethargy, nausea, and vomiting may occur as a result of taking these medications. So, make sure you're getting enough liquids today.
- Avoid straining while urinating because this could cause the stitches to come undone and prolong the healing process.
- Stay away from drinking and smoking in order to heal quickly
- Don't lift anything heavy until you've recovered.
- Before engaging in yoga or physical activity, see a doctor.
- Take medicines from time to time.
Prevention from Gallbladder Stone:
You can reduce your risk of Gallbladder Stones if you adopt the following habits in your daily life:
- Never skip meals
- Consume more foods high in fiber
- Keep your weight in check
- Lose weight slowly
Felix Hospital is the Best Hospital in Noida/Greater Noida Delhi NCR. We don’t only provide the best treatment, but also the best consultation for you to keep a check on every disease. So if you are also doubtful of the underlying Gallbladder stone issue, then don’t think twice about it. Reach out to us, we have the very best Gallstones specialists in Noida, Greater Noida Delhi NCR.
Resource :- https://bit.ly/3X1wjQz
Call Now at +91 7290047401 or email us at email@example.com.
Book an Online Appointment: https://www.felixhospital.com/contact